Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Taking Action (Finally)

After a lot of searching, failed attempts at phone calls, and stress, my authority finally contacted me back. I changed my authority, to Virginia Folk, who is also in the nursing department at Pleasant Acres. I emailed her and asked her if it was okay for my project to take place, and she replied with a positive response. I was allowed to play there, and the only thing we need to work out are the details, like where, how many people I'm bringing, exc. Since I'm planning on taking action around Christmas time (I'm playing Christmas music), my plan is to talk with Mr. Martini, the band director here at CYHS, and see what instruments and music he thinks is best to play there. Then, I will call my authority and see what dates are available for us to play. So far, my plan is working out very smoothly!

No comments:

Post a Comment