Sunday, December 8, 2013

Research

I think that the information that I found could be helpful to other individuals who have the same passion that I do. I found colleges that have a music therapy program, and a list that has been approved by the Music Therapy Association.  They now have a list of respectable colleges that have a good music therapy program. Also from my research, another individual would realize their requirements that they would need to graduate with some sort of degree in music therapy.
I recently emailed the band director to ask him what a small group of instrumentalists would look like and how many people to bring. I also have recently made contact again with my authority, in order to clarify that it was okay and to call her. I am currently in the process of reaching her through a phone call in order to determine the date and how many individuals I could bring with me. I am also in the process of determining which of my friends and fellow instrumentalists will be accompanying me in my journey to Pleasant Acres Nursing Home.

No comments:

Post a Comment