Monday, October 21, 2013

My Plan

Since my project involves a place and people that involve other human beings other then myself, I do have to contact more people to help me out. Since my plan is to try to visit Pleasant Acres, I will have to contact them to see if this is okay. I have not, as of right now, contacted the director of the home, but do indeed plan to in the near future.
I have researched Pleasant Acres and their facilitators, and have looked at people on whom  I could contact, and have taken an interest in the Human Resources manager, Becky Heywood. I figured that since her title is Human Resources, she would be able to tell me if it's alright of my idea of what I'm doing. Unfortunately, they close at 4, so I plan on calling tomorrow when I get home from school.
She is beneficial in order for me to go and visit Pleasant Acres because she is the Human Rescources Manager. She decides whether I am responsible enough to come and see them, and without her permission, and probably her bosses too, I can't go and help those people.

No comments:

Post a Comment